What is a QR Code?
Have you seen these funny little squares lately? They are everywhere! And they help get your business noticed.
Example of a QR Code to promote your business:
Scan With Smartphone to get your own QR code.
How about a customized QR code like the one below? see more …
A QR Code, or Quick Response code, is a type of barcode. It’s become popular due to its fast readability and comparatively large storage capacity. The information encoded can be made up of any kind of data such as URLS, phone numbers, addresses, and special promotions, just to name a few.
What can QR Codes Do For Your Business?
The Smartphone user is then taken to your Webpage or FaceBook Page where you are running a special or promotion. Keep in mind, that the Webpage or FaceBook page MUST be configured for mobile optimization in order for the SmartPhone user to get the clearest and most comprehensible image on their phone. The Smartphone User simply clicks on your “Promotion” and Presto! You’ve made a sale.
How Can I Use Them?
QR codes are extremely versatile. You can add them to your business cards, postcards, flyers, brochures or use them in newspapers ads. Another great idea is to create a poster and put it in your store window, car window or put them up in grocery stores as tear-offs. The ideas are virtually endless!
Take Your Business to the Next Level with the Industry’s Hottest Trend
- Speed-up the process of growing your opt-in customer database
- Rapidly distribute your mobile offers to immediately boost sales
- Dramatically increase advertising response rates
- Broaden your reach and retain more customers
- Track your success by evaluating the number of scans and mobile sign-ups
- Measure campaign performance by market segment
Configure Your QR Code to Automatically Connect with Each Scan
- Replace the chore of typing your mobile keyword with a fun picture-taking experience
- Make opting-in to your mobile marketing database non-threatening and easier
- Give customers on-demand delivery of your coupons and latest news
- A QR code will be automatically generated whenever you create a mobile keyword. When you publish this QR code on any marketing material, people can conveniently opt-in to your list with a simple scan.
- Pack a wealth of valuable information into a thumbprint-sized box by linking your QR code to a webpage of your choice – like your company profile, promotional event, or Online Sign-up Page.
- QR codes may be permanent in print, but the linked content doesn’t have to be. Since your QR code is tied to a URL you provide, you can update the web content anytime.
- Find out how many people are scanning your QR code by linking it to a customizable webpage hosted on our servers.
Here are some very creative ideas how to use your QR Codes and make a lasting impression.